Years ago I bought a cheap cassette recording made in Spain (that was the piracy scam of the day) of Del Shannon’s greatest hits.
They had misspelled one of the songs as “Hats off to ‘Harry'” on the cassette label. I’m not pulling your chain. Right off the bat I figured it was misstranslation … but then I thought, no, names don’t translate. So I figured that the work had been done in a cramped, poorly ventilated, makeshift office space by a poorly paid worker. Carelessness being the result.
All of this served simply to remind me that we need to remember to ventilate. Few people actually are both sensitive and aware to connect warning signs in their bodies with possible dangers in their environment. Toxic fumes can cause illness or even death. Neurological illnesses seem to be the most closely connected with toxins. Personal habits such as smoking can actually obscure both the warning signs and other toxins.
Here is a link to an article that discusses both the dangers of computer printers and an effort to dispute studies.